Winter Retreat 2022
Join us for the 2022 Winter Retreat
Be The Church
January 29 11:00am-5:30pm
The Winter Retreat is an awesome opportunity to invest a little more than an afternoon in growing deeper with your relationship with God and with others.
Would you join us?
Where are we going and how will we get there?
The Winter Retreat is being hosted locally at New Day Community Church at 3600 Nichols Rd, Kalamazoo, MI 49004
We’ll coordinate rides for those that need them.
What will we do?
Here's a rough schedule for the day
- 11am-12:30pm – Opening Session and Time with God
- 12:30-1:15pm – Lunch
- 1:15-2pm – Workshops (2) – Commitment to one another
- 2:15-3pm – Workshops (2) – Commitment to living sent
- 3-3:30pm – Mandatory FUN
- 3:30-4pm – Where to go from here
- 4-4:30pm – Small Group Time
- 4:30-5:30pm – Worship and Prayer
How Much Does The Retreat Cost?
Nothing! The retreat is free to attend. Lunch and everything else is on us.
I'm in! How do I sign up?
Click below and fill out the form before Friday, January 29 @ noon so we can make sure we have lunch for you. (We will try to accommodate late sign-ups but may not be able to provide the same lunch as others)