Plan Your Visit
Hello! Thank you for checking out H2O Church!
We’re excited to have you come and join us. We know that checking out a new place with new people can feel overwhelming and be full of unknowns and so we hope this page will help you know what to expect when you visit us.
- Service Time: We have one Sunday service at 11:11 AM. People usually show up a little beforehand to grab some coffee or a snack before finding a seat. There will be greeters to welcome you and show you around if you have any questions.
- Location: We meet in 1001 Wood Hall. This is a lecture hall at Western Michigan University. All parking is free on campus on Sunday, but parking close to Wood Hall can be tricky. We recommend parking in lots 61, 37 or 27. (Found on this map) From there, Wood Hall is a short walk.
There are entrances on the North, South and East sides (by the Chemistry building, under the skywalk).
- When entering from the Northside you should see signs directing you toward H2O heading downstairs toward room 1001.
- When entering from the Eastside room 1001 is the first room on the left.
- When Entering from the Southside room 1001 is down the hall to the right.
- What to expect: Our Sunday gatherings regularly include the following:
- Worship through music.
- Slice of life: A short testimony of what God is doing in someone’s life.
- Teaching from the Bible
- What about kids?: H2O is home to several families with kids of all ages. While this program is growing along with H2O, we do have H2O Kids: space for the kids to learn about Jesus and spend time together during the service. That being said, children are always a welcome presence to our main gathering.
- What do I wear?: We know it’s something many people wonder about so we’ve got you covered. Being on a college campus we have a very laid back and comfortable atmosphere. If jeans a t-shirt are your thing? Awesome! Sweatpants? Great! Suit and tie? Rock it! Flip flops? Heels? All good!
- Let us know you’re coming or if you have further questions: If you plan on visiting let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com or message us on facebook or instagram and we’ll have someone connect with welcoming you! Also if you have any other questions please let us know as well.